Note to all my students:

Welcome to my blog for you...Students of PR 1, PR2 , Media Relations and anyone else who is interested to read... hehehe!

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Joy Of Teaching...

Hello all... okay some of you are complaining that I havent updated to comment on the other campaigns.. so sorry la.. miss busy la.. anyhoo.. here it goes...

Okay, to be honest, I truly am proud of all the groups...whether you are in my PR1, PR2 or media relations class. I think that all the campaigns were done well and managed to create awareness on the message that was presented.

The anti-discrimination campaign, created a good buzz and got much attention.. however, im still not sure as to how the message got to the public aka students of Segi...but I am waiting for the reports to here the inside story.. hehehe.. especially since Irfan wasnt in class to give more explanation..:P but all in all.. good job guys and girls!

As for the Anti-stress campaign, when I first walked into the area.. I was a little shocked to see how ¨quiet¨ it was.. then i realised that .. it was supposed to be lah.. and yes, i think you managed the campaign well creating a peaceful, relaxing area for the students.. Good job gang!

I must apologise for not being able to fully participate on that day (would have loved to get a manicure, kaki urut and have a try on bashing the pinata...:( )as we were busy trying to tie up loose ends for the Malaysian-Lah! campaign.. (oh yes, thank you to all my PR1 students to dropped by the event)

So now, the Malaysian-LAH! Campaign.. Yes, it was a journey kan.. it took a while to get you all geared up but once you guys got the picture and were more focussed, we managed a wonderfully brilliant campaign and the message was communicate!

All in all, I never thought that teaching would bring me so much joy.. the joy of sharing my knowledge and the joy of learning from you all.. I have learnt so much.. thank you gang!

For me, anything is possible if you put your mind to it and believe you can.. God willing...if you believe you can, you surely can one lah! ... hehehe...cheers gang!

Love you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment