Note to all my students:

Welcome to my blog for you...Students of PR 1, PR2 , Media Relations and anyone else who is interested to read... hehehe!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Feeling Proud as a Teacher...

Today, two groups from my PR1 class executed their campaigns. Yes, perhaps there were a few bumps here and there.. but overall.. both campaigns were successful. Yes, I am a very proud lecturer! hehehe.. I would just like to congratulate both groups for a job well done! Bravo gang, you guys did well! Now, lets wait for the other two groups to execute their campaigns.. hehehehe..

Okay, as for my darling PR2 class...their campaign is less than a week away..Things arent all perfectly there, but i now can see that they are working hard to make sure its one bloody success! hahaha...no matter what though, I am proud of all of you..

I did some googling and I am very proud once more by the amount of publicity my media relations class has gained for their campaign.. You all did a wonderful job in securing press publicity.. BRAVO!!!

All I can say is that today, I am a very proud teacher..and that I am honoured to be part of all their campaigns.. i think i can meletup with pride lah! hahaha..

okay, so just a reminder.. be supportive of your peers.. encourage one another and help each other..life is not all about competing.. but alot more about accepting and celebrating..

so, dont forget the PR1 campaigns next wednesday and also the PR2 campaign on 3rd April at e@ curve...See you all there!

Make me proud again! hehehe..

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! we are lucky to have you too, misSY!

    we have the burning desire to keep our Malaysian-LAH! campaign to success.
    Im realy proud to see Mak representing Mass Communication students and Mr Faizal representing Mass comm. Department on MHI. WOW!

    If it wasn't for you, i think non of us will experience this. Love yaH! %~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im very horned to have you as our lecturer, as i learned many things from you that are not only compatible in my studies but i can use it in my daily life.
    miss your guidance was the key to our campaign success, without you we wouldnt know what to do. thanks

    ReplyDelete