Note to all my students:

Welcome to my blog for you...Students of PR 1, PR2 , Media Relations and anyone else who is interested to read... hehehe!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update on Classes and Campaigns!!!

Hello hello.. as promised, I am updating this blog in regards to classes this week.. So far, I am truly enjoying lecturing.. at first yes, it was kind of nerve wrecking but you have all made it worth my while.. (ehemmm despite the "bored to death" faces I sometimes find in class.. Hehehe..

Anyway, as you would know, PR 1 and PR 2 class will both be doing campaigns this semester.. PR 1 on campus and PR2 out of campus.. I do hope being PR students in general that you all be supportive of each others campaign yaaaa... (i mean it!)

Just a recap, PR 1 will be doing campaigns on environment, stress, discrimination and animals.. I wont give away all the details as it wouldnt be fair and will take away the fun of having it..

As for PR 2, we have decided... yes, we all.. as ONE.. have decided to support the 1Malaysia campaign by having our very own campaign with a youthful twist, not forgetting to truly represent us all as Malaysians-LAH! hehehe..

So, please feel free to share your views and update me on stuff.. this is the main reason of this blog.. so we can communicate all the time.. hehehe.. I am now haunting you on the net too.. hehehe

Good luck ALL!!!! I trust that you will all do great!

Eena

1 comment:

  1. ms.eena, r we boring? i think we are not! and next week we have to print out any research on malaysia-lah campaign rite?

    ReplyDelete