Note to all my students:

Welcome to my blog for you...Students of PR 1, PR2 , Media Relations and anyone else who is interested to read... hehehe!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why have I chosen to Lecture??

Dear Gang (Yes, you, the students of PR1,PR2 and Media Relations)...

Okay, someone wrote asking if I though you guys were boring...hehehe truth is, even if you dont believe me is that you all inspire me.. Yes! Truth is you are not boring..I know deep in your minds you are all filled with great new ideas.. my task is to extract those ideas and help you find a way to use them wisely and creatively..

I really enjoy going to classes..It makes me feel like I am contributing something to the future generation.. cewahhhhhhh!!!! like real kan me.. anyway, i do hope you all are enjoying class.. and please feel free to leave comments ya.. im always open to new ideas and correcting mistakes.. also share how i can make class more interesting!

Thank you guys for inspiring me always!!!

Eena

No comments:

Post a Comment