Note to all my students:

Welcome to my blog for you...Students of PR 1, PR2 , Media Relations and anyone else who is interested to read... hehehe!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A quick note about my FB...:)

Hey you all..

Okay just a quick note that I wont be adding any students I am currently teaching on my FB.. Hope you all dont mind ya.. only because I would like to keep some things private for now.. I however will share anything you want to talk about on this blog.. So sorry dears...Jangan merajuk tau.. hehehe.. see you in class...

Note to class PR 2 & Media Relations:
I have a small request, can we move class on 23rd Feb to Monday, 22nd Feb? I kinda have a work thing to attend.. I dont want to cancel class as every class is important to me... so, do think about it and let me know k..

Eena

1 comment:

  1. depends on what time. we got classes on monday.

    p.s my god this blog is strangely eerie

    ReplyDelete