Note to all my students:

Welcome to my blog for you...Students of PR 1, PR2 , Media Relations and anyone else who is interested to read... hehehe!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Working during the holidays...

Hello gang...I miss you all lah!!!.. Didn't realise that I would be missing you all just during a one week break.. But I do.. Cant wait to see you all tomorrow for updates on campaign and juicy gossips from your holiday.. hehehe.. please share juicy gossips ya.. HAHAHAA!!!.. Anyway, I am so proud to say that PR 2 campaign is receiving more and more support on FB.. Bravo guys and gals!!.

So, what did I do during the break? I worked.. and worked and worked more.. hehehe.. yes, I was busy with two different PR work for the same company.. so, in a week I had helped organise press for two events.. one for the announcement of amaxAV (mobileTV) soon to launch in Malaysia.. and also the launch of amaxCity at Tech Park Malaysia.. I am so thankful that media turn out was great for both events.. Alhamdullilah..

Tomorrow will be the presentation of our campaigns to SEGIUC.. I hope all group leaders are ready.. I know you will all do great!.. See you all tomorrow..

Eena

No comments:

Post a Comment